Thomsons Online Benefits
Redefining the enterprise experience for employee pensions, benefits and rewards.
Client: Global SaaS provider of employee pensions, benefits and rewards
Product/Service: SaaS, web software
Industry: Financial (Pensions, Benefits & Rewards)
Activity: Stakeholder Engagement, Business Analysis, Competitor and Best of Breed Review, Market & Customer Analysis, User Research & Persona Creation, Platform Review, Content & Features Audit, IA & Taskflow Redesign, Prototyping, Usability Testing, UI Design, UI System Design, Design and Build of Sales Demo.
Super User Studio has worked very successfully with Thomsons Online Benefits on a number of projects over the course of more than five years. In this time, we have undertaken extensive customer, end user and market research to support a complete overhaul of the architecture and user interface of their SaaS platform. This helped transform the business from a consultancy provider into an award-winning, full service technology-led company.
Most recently, we were engaged to produce a platform agnostic, UI design system which enabled white labelling by their customers. We engaged their customers in the process to support the redesign. We also designed a demo of the new customer experience to support sales enablement and ultimately their acquisition by Mercer at the beginning of 2017.
Thomsons Online Benefits have won many technology awards including 'Best advance in rewards and recognition tech' by Excellence in Technology Awards 2015 and 'Best new product or service' by International Business Awards 2015.
- Redefined business as a leading SaaS provider and No.1 global employee benefits platform
- Enhanced competitive advantage to support growth into new territories
- Platform use increased by 20% among targeted employees
- 5% increase in pension take-up over a 2 week period
- Significant decrease in calls to Support Centre and associated costs
- Improved operations, reduced time on BAU activity, creating time to innovate
- Acquired by Mercer for £250 Million